Golf Cart Incident
WHAT SHOULD I DO IF I AM HURT IN A GOLF CART INCIDENT?
- First, always take care of yourself medically.
- Second, it is important to obtain the names of any witnesses, including police officers.
- Third, take photographs of the scene, the golf cart, and witnesses. (This is your documentation.)
- Fourth, if you have to go to a doctor, you need to describe all of your injuries.
- Fifth, you should call us to know your rights.
- Sixth, you should not talk with an insurance company rep unless you have us with you on the phone. (Yes, you will eventually need to talk with your own insurance company if you make a claim through them; however, you are not required to talk with an insurance rep for an at-fault party.)